Partnership between ZG Wordwide & Currency UK
Posted On 04/30/2023 By admin
Introducing ZG Worldwide’s new international money transfer partner, Currency UK.
Established in 2000, Currency UK is a leader in the foreign exchange and international
payments space. With over 10,000 clients including private customers and global
corporations, Currency UK seeks to bring stability to clients looking to exchange currencies
and make payments overseas.
Whether your business is buying or selling products in different currencies, paying staff
globally or using manufacturers overseas, their award-winning team can help your business.
Currency UK is our foreign exchange partner and they can support clients with a range of
risk mitigation services and products giving businesses and management teams certainty
over their international payments whilst protecting budgets and profit margins.
Get in touch with a member of their team to get a review of your fx exposure and preferential rates on your international payments.
Want more info? Contact Info@ZGworldwide.com
- The Difference Between a Manager and a Leader by Monique Daigneault Organizations require both managers and leaders, and which one is best depends on the circumstances...
- Partnership between ZG Wordwide & Currency UK
Introducing ZG Worldwide's new international money transfer partner, Currency UK.
Established in 2000, Currency UK is...
- New ZG Worldwide Flip Book ZG Worldwide, headquartered in Springfield, IL, USA, offers a broad range of local associates across...
- Why Executive Coaches Don’t Give Advice by Monique Daigneault An Executive Coach has a process instead of opinions and an agenda and they are...
- How Health and Wellness Contribute to Good Leadership by Monique Daigneault The connection between health and wellness and improved leadership is arguably as important as other,...