Business Best Practice Frameworks, Templates & Tools That Help Companies Find Solutions Internally
Posted On 04/21/2020 By admin
Many companies consider using internal staff to solve problems. While they have talented staff they feel they don’t have the business best practice resources to do this.
They can access critical resources by subscribing to Flevy for consulting frameworks, templates and tools. These frameworks cover a broad range of management disciplines–e.g. Strategy & Planning, Lean/OpEx/Process, Digital Transformation, Change Management, Organizational Design, HR/Talent, IT and others. These methodologies are based on the thought leadership of global consulting firms (e.g. McKinsey, Accenture, Deloitte) and renown business academics (e.g. Porter, Kotter, Drucker). Each framework is available in editable PowerPoint format. New presentations are added weekly, based on market trends (e.g. COVID-19) and subscriber requests. Use the ZG Worldwide discount link to get a lifetime discount of 25% off individual plans and 40% off annual plans.
A core competitive advantage the large global consulting firms have over most companies and boutique consultancies is the global firms can access an internal, proprietary database of consulting frameworks and past deliverables. Deploy your own project teams using Flevy’s well-researched and proven methodologies. FlevyPro now provides any company that same–it not greater–access to a library of consulting frameworks.
“I have used FlevyPro for several business applications. It is a great complement to working with expensive consultants. The quality and effectiveness of the tools are of the highest standards.”
– Moritz Bernhoerster, Global Sourcing Director at Fortune 500
“My FlevyPro subscription provides me with the most popular frameworks and decks in demand in today’s market. They not only augment my existing consulting and coaching offerings and delivery, but also keep me abreast of the latest trends, inspire new products and service offerings for my practice, and educate me in a fraction of the time and money of other solutions. I strongly recommend FlevyPro to any consultant serious about success.”
– Bill Branson, Founder of Strategic Business Architects
“As a niche strategic consulting firm, Flevy and FlevyPro frameworks and documents are an on-going reference to help us structure our findings and recommendations to our clients as well as improve their clarity, strength, and visual power. For us, it is an invaluable resource to increase our impact and value.”
– David Coloma, Consulting Area Manager at Cynertia Consulting
“As a small business owner, the resource material available from FlevyPro has proven to be invaluable. The ability to search for material on demand based our project events and client requirements was great for me and proved very beneficial to my clients. Importantly, being able to easily edit and tailor the material for specific purposes helped us to make presentations, knowledge sharing, and toolkit development, which formed part of the overall program collateral. While FlevyPro contains resource material that any consultancy, project or delivery firm must have, it is an essential part of a small firm or independent consultant’s toolbox.”
– Michael Duff, Managing Director at Change Strategy (UK)
“FlevyPro has been a brilliant resource for me, as an independent growth consultant, to access a vast knowledge bank of presentations to support my work with clients. In terms of RoI, the value I received from the very first presentation I downloaded paid for my subscription many times over! The quality of the decks available allows me to punch way above my weight – it’s like having the resources of a Big 4 consultancy at your fingertips at a microscopic fraction of the overhead.”
– Roderick Cameron, Founding Partner at SGFE Ltd
“The wide selection of frameworks is very useful to me as an independent consultant. In fact, it rivals what I had at my disposal at Big 4 Consulting firms in terms of efficacy and organization.”
– Julia T., Consulting Firm Owner (Former Manager at Deloitte and Capgemini)
“FlevyPro provides business frameworks from many of the global giants in management consulting that allow you to provide best in class solutions for your clients.”
– David Harris, Managing Director at Futures Strategy
Visit flevy.com for more information.
Lothar Ernst Soliwon
ZG Worldwide Consultants
Providing a Single Source for Solutions in Technology, Business, Marketing & Healthcare
- ZG Worldwide: Business Consultants - Software - Subject Matter Experts. Headquartered in Springfield in the Central Illinois Technology Triangle, ZG Worldwide is the only one-stop...
- Large Quantities of Quality PPE at Competitive Pricing from ZG Worldwide The demand for some types of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) continues to exceed the supply. ZG...
- ZG Worldwide Associate Geoffrey Michael, J.D. is a Negotiation Training Leader Geoffrey Michael has been recognized as a “leading key player” in the Global Negotiation Training...
- Business Best Practice Frameworks, Templates & Tools That Help Companies Find Solutions Internally Many companies consider using internal staff to solve problems. While they have talented staff they...
- Press Release: ZG Worldwide Now Offers Only Handheld Ultrasound On Market With Probe For Podiatrists
ZG Worldwide Now Offers Only Handheld Ultrasound On Market With Probe For Podiatrists
ZG Worldwide (Business...