Book Release Announcement: Business Advisor’s Consulting & Coaching
Posted On 04/13/2019 By admin
BUSINESS ADVISER’S CONSULTING & COACHING
Business Adviser’s Consulting & Coaching gives companies an overview of how consultants and coaches can improve their businesses and how to hire the right experts.
Many people want to know more about business consulting and coaching. Both consulting and coaching play an increasingly prominent role in the business world in the US and globally. Business Adviser’s Consulting & Coaching addresses the confusion about what business consultants and coaches actually do and how their ser- vices overlap.
Since organizations commonly face problems they have been unable to solve internally, they may be thinking about getting outside help. Business Adviser’s Consulting & Coaching gives an overview of how consultants and coaches can improve their businesses and insight into how to go about hiring the right experts to do this.
Business Adviser’s Consulting & Coaching is independently published by Amazon.
ISBN: 978-1092564496 – Available on Amazon for $9.99 Retail
About the Author:
Lothar E. Soliwon is the President & CEO of ZG Worldwide Consultants, headquartered in Springfield, Illinois US. Originally from Germany, he was formerly a marketing manager, planner, consultant and administrator with the Illinois Department of Transportation in Chicago and Springfield. Before that he was an encyclopedia writer in Chicago. Lothar has a liberal arts undergraduate background in geography and holds an MBA and Master of Social Sciences from the University of Illinois. He describes himself as a business generalist.
Lothar E. Soliwon
+1 217 691 0554
- Can a Custom Brand Identity Increase Conversion? Your business may have marketing materials, a logo, and all of the other traditional things...
- ZG AFRIKA Consultants - a Single Source for Solutions in Technology, Business, Healthcare and Marketing ZG Afrika Consultants includes many local African and Middle Eastern nationals, plus Africa experts in...
- The Agtech Advantage - Central Illinois Technology Triangle To counter the economic stagnation, population loss and slow decline of much of Central Illinois,...
- Motivational Drivers - by Ellen Hite What do we want as business leaders? What makes leading a business important? Is it...
- University of Illinois celebrate 150 years with an all-star tribute. Here's to another 150 years.
In 2016, News-Gazette Media helped the University of Illinois celebrate turning...