Globinar on Healthcare October 10, 2018: Updates on Medical Industry Opportunities
Posted On 10/07/2018 By admin
Globinar on Healthcare: Updates on Medical Industry Opportunities
On October 10, 2018, there will be a Globinar featuring healthcare updates. This event is for business leaders looking to expand their relationships with partners and clients in the healthcare industry around the world. There are specific aspects in terms of policies, regulations and cross-border characteristics that vary from region to region that are key to grow success.
We’re speaking with experts in healthcare to provide you tips to expand your growth.
Attend from your office or mobile device via zoom. There will also be in-person event(s), see below.
This globinar starts promptly at the top of the hour. Physical locations start 15 minutes sooner to network.
- Metro Phoenix: Skysong, 1475 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ, Building 1, 2nd Floor, 7:45am-9:15am PT
00:00 – Multi-Metro Globinarbegins
- Alejandro Infante – Founder of Procursum Medical (Miami area)
- Miroslaw Manicki – Health Financial Consultant (Poland)
- Dr. Krishna Karthik Bhogavalli – International Health Consultant (Austria)
- 2 more speakers to be announced
00:30 – Q&A Session
Key Speaker at the event: Miroslaw Manicki – Health Financial Consultant at ZG Worldwide Consultants. Miroslaw is a senior executive with the vision, ambition and talent to make things happen. Commencing his career as a medical doctor in Poland, Miroslaw soon identified his true calling was in driving reforms across the healthcare sectors in many countries for the greater good. He was trained as a physician healthcare executive, expert in managing large healthcare organizations and driving healthcare reforms at the highest operational and political levels, while delivering consensus from influential stakeholders (Health in All Policies – an integral health governance, policy, and action). Acknowledged for comprehensive knowledge of health systems throughout Europe and Asia, vast centre of influential contacts, and operational leadership. Experienced in achieving permanent cooperation with international partners. Now ready for his next opportunity, Miroslaw seeks a senior executive role in both public and private sector, in areas of service innovation, strategy and value, or internal communications where building relationships is core to success. Learn about his books HERE.
For additional information on the event, visit globalchamber.org
For additional information on our consultant team, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hand-held, Wireless Ultrasound- Sonostar A World With Vast Potential -Introducing a hand-held, wireless ultrasound system from Sonostar.
Innovative medical technologies are...
- Its Not Lyme, It's Mold
I recently listened to a Podcast hosted by Dave Asprey entitled "Its not Lyme, Its...
- Biography: Dennis W. Bowman, Ph.D Dennis W. Bowman, Ph.D
Public Safety Specialist’s Group
President and Founder
Western Illinois University
School of Law Enforcement...
- ZG Associate Member Spotlight: Geoffrey P. Michael ZG Associate Member Spotlight: Geoffrey P. Michael
We all conduct dozens of negotiations every day in our...
- Global Chamber Event: Illinois Export Opportunities! The recent Global Chamber Chicago event was co-hosted by ZG Worldwide in Springfield, IL on November 7,...