Exciting In-person Events in Chicago and Downstate
Posted On 09/20/2018 By admin
Join us down in Springfield on November 7, 2018 for an exciting, full day event bringing together some of the top trade officials in the state of Illinois.
Brought to you in conjunction with Global Chamber® Chicago member ZG Worldwide,this is a unique opportunity to network and learn about the latest export trends in both manufactured and agricultural products from some of the world’s truly global companies based right here in Illinois.
Don’t feel like making the drive? Amtrak runs regular service between Chicago and Springfield. Or better yet, stay a few days and take in some of the local historical sites in and near the Illinois capital. Find out more and register here.
Upcoming Business Growth Events
- Sept 26: GC Globinar on Agriculture Updates – more
- Oct 3: GC Globinar on Exporting: Taking Products Abroad – more
- Oct 19*: Safe and Sound – Smart Choices for Saavy Women – more
- Oct 19*: 4th Annual Global Small Business Forum – more
- Oct 25-26: 3rd African Development & Investment Convention (Zurich) – more
- Nov 7: GC Chicago Downstate Export Event – more
- Nov 14: Innovative Global Workforce Forum by ASU in DC – more
- Additional Business Events – more
More Global Chamber® News
- Read 11 New Blog Posts from August and Sept – more
- New Individual Global Chamber® Memberships for Leaders – more
- Wrap-up of Women in Global Leadership at Squire Patton Boggs – more
- A Revolution in Trade: The Belt and Road Initiative – more
- Refine Your Global Leadership – more
- Communication and Localization in a Shrinking World – more
- Avoid These Common Exporting Pitfalls – more
- Breaking Glass Ceilings: Women in Leadership – more
- More Global Chamber® Success Stories – more
- Check out more Global Chamber® news – more
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hand-held, Wireless Ultrasound- Sonostar A World With Vast Potential -Introducing a hand-held, wireless ultrasound system from Sonostar.
Innovative medical technologies are...
- Its Not Lyme, It's Mold
I recently listened to a Podcast hosted by Dave Asprey entitled "Its not Lyme, Its...
- Biography: Dennis W. Bowman, Ph.D Dennis W. Bowman, Ph.D
Public Safety Specialist’s Group
President and Founder
Western Illinois University
School of Law Enforcement...
- ZG Associate Member Spotlight: Geoffrey P. Michael ZG Associate Member Spotlight: Geoffrey P. Michael
We all conduct dozens of negotiations every day in our...
- Global Chamber Event: Illinois Export Opportunities! The recent Global Chamber Chicago event was co-hosted by ZG Worldwide in Springfield, IL on November 7,...