Can a Custom Brand Identity Increase Conversion?
Posted On 12/08/2019 By admin
Your business may have marketing materials, a logo, and all of the other traditional things a company may need to market themselves to prospective customers. But there are many ways that you can further customize and enhance your business’s unique brand. Profi Solutions specializes in helping businesses design and develop a unique-to-them brand. Of course, the big question is: does having a custom brand identity increase conversion? Let’s take a look at some real-world examples of a custom brand identity – and ways that they increase brand awareness and loyalty.
Wells Fargo is an excellent example of an organization that has consistent branding across the board. From their website, to their advertising, to their in-office marketing materials such as posters or signage, they’re always unique and on-brand. Their consistent messaging promotes a sense of relationship building, family, and long-term goals.
Warby Parker is a trendy, newer company that sells eyeglasses. With such a unique product and business model (they ship glasses to you for a try-on session, then you return the samples and order what you’d like with your prescription) – they need to have a recognizable brand. Luckily, they do. Their color scheme and fonts are all consistent, and their ads very clearly signal their target audience and product.
Museum of Fine Arts Boston
The Museum of Fine Arts in Boston is a prime example of beautiful branding. Their marketing materials are always on-brand, but as their exhibits change they’ve found ways to tweak their marketing to represent both their brand as a museum, as well as their new feature. If you look at your favorite local museum, you’ll likely find the same thing there. But will amazing branding like this help me convert more clients? In a word: yes!
Building a brand is, in part, an emotional journey. You’re deciding what your business is all about – what your service model is, the ethics you stand for, and the goals you have. But building a brand is also a marketing process. Although your brand needs to resonate with you, the business owner, it also needs to resonate with incoming clients. Your brand must be completely unique to you and your business – representative of who you are, what you do, and how you want to make your clients feel. To accomplish this you need consistency and expert design.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Original post: https://profisolutions.com/can-a-custom-brand-identity-increase-conversion/
- Announcing ZG Worldwide Chief Medical Officer: Dr. Carl Gold MD Dr. Carl Gold MD is now the ZG Worldwide Chief Medical Officer.
ZG Worldwide (Business Consultants...
- ZG WORLDWIDE CONSULTANTS - ROSTER OF ASSOCIATES Happy 2020! Our roster of talented associates is growing and we are so excited to...
- Can a Custom Brand Identity Increase Conversion? Your business may have marketing materials, a logo, and all of the other traditional things...
- ZG AFRIKA Consultants - a Single Source for Solutions in Technology, Business, Healthcare and Marketing ZG Afrika Consultants includes many local African and Middle Eastern nationals, plus Africa experts in...
- The Agtech Advantage - Central Illinois Technology Triangle To counter the economic stagnation, population loss and slow decline of much of Central Illinois,...